Organising a Family Portrait Day
- Photo Session – These are held at your school or selected venue. With a minimum space of 15ft x 20ft. Once a date is confirmed we send a complete marketing kit which includes:
- Co-ordinators Guide – This explains how best to organise your Family Portrait Day.
- 2 Lots of Letters – A4 letter to be sent out 5 to 6 weeks prior to your Family Portrait day. A5 letter, a reminder letter to go out 1 to 2 week prior to your portrait day.
- Posters – A4 & A3 which will helps you promote throughout your local community and around your school / organisation.
- Making Appointment – We ask you to fill in available times on the supplied booking sheet. Send out the enclosed confirmation slips to the families who have paid for the sitting with their confirmed time slot. Each family has a 10/15 minute sitting, which will include a variety of poses, families, children, parents or any special request.
- View Day – The photos are usually returned within 2 weeks of your photo shoot, which will be organised by the photographer (this may vary due to school holidays)